Subscribe Today - August 17, 2015

Subscribe today for "Alert McBee" emergency notification system.   [more...]


Animal Complaint

The McBee Police Department works with Chesterfield County Animal Control during regular business hours in the handling of animal complaints.  In the case of an emergency, such as a vicious dog posing a threat to others, residents should immediately dial 911.  For non-emergencies, residents may use this online form to report animal complaints.

The information you provide will be given to an Animal Control officer, and complaints are normally handled within 24 hours of receipt.  While not required, your contact information is requested in the event the animal control officer needs additional information about your complaint.  

Click on the link below, complete the form and click the Submit button to send your complaint to the McBee Police Department.


Animal Complaint Form